Acaboom has many features to help agents streamline their processes, improve their client engagement, and ultimately win more instructions.
However, just having access to the tool is not enough. To maximize the potential of Acaboom, agents must take full advantage of all its features.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the importance of using all parts of the Acaboom toolkit and take you through some features.
What is a Pre-Appointment Presentation?
A presentation sent digitally before the market appraisal introducing the valuer and your agency. You can also track when it’s opened, and also remind clients to read it. It can include valuer videos, key sales messages, an introduction to the process and what will happen on the day of the market appraisal.
Why you need to send a Pre-Appointment Presentation
- Differentiate yourself from the start and create a powerful first impression. With the power of visuals combined with video and your USPs, have the client wanting to instruct you before you even arrive at the market appraisal.
- You can make use of many of our integrations, and you may be able to automatically send a presentation the moment an appraisal is booked.
- It’s a great touchpoint with a client that shows off! You can mention it at the marker appraisal and ‘inquisitively’ ask If any other agents sent anything similar…
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t send a Pre-Appointment Presentation:
- You’re likely not making the very best possible strong first impression, which may decrease your chances of winning the instruction.
- If you are sending videos, sharing presentations and other material manually e.g. via email you may also not be able to see when it’s being read.
- You’re not showing your key USPs – which means more pressure on the day. By getting key sales messages in early on, you warm up clients and take the pressure off the ‘performance on the day’.
Personalised Valuer Videos
What are Personalised Valuer Videos?
You can include your own personalized video within your pre-appointment presentation to help clients understand you and your expertise before they even see you in person. You might explain what happens at the market appraisal, or greet them and talk about your qualifications, local knowledge or team.
Why you need to use Personalised Valuer Videos
- Anything you can do that will set yourself apart from other agents will increase the chances of winning the instruction and not seeing fees as the most important factor.
- Valuer videos are relatively new and an untapped way to show a point of difference – and they can be done without any extra cost. You can shoot a video from a smartphone or in your office on a low cost tripod.
- If valuers change or leave, you can easily reshoot a video. In fact, you can update your videos at any time without any cost to rebuild your Acaboom presentation.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use Personalised Valuer Videos
- You’re not showcasing your unique qualities and expertise before the appointment, which may put you on an equal footing with other agents.
- You don’t show how digitally savvy you are and that may let you down.
- There may be safety concerns from some homeowners about who is arriving. Even photos may not show the ‘whole truth’. By sharing video, you show you value being able to earn their trust.
Client Digital Footprint
What is the Client Digital Footprint?
With a few clicks you can get client data from a client’s habits on various social media platforms, messenger applications, online marketplaces, and more. This means you build a true picture of who you are meeting.
Why you need to use the Client Digital Footprint:
- It’s important to show your team you do all you can to bolster their safety. This doesn’t replace safeguarding checks, but can add extra confidence to what you already do, or raise red flags.
- Most people have some form of footprint that they’ve shared. You can use this to get an angle to talk to the client, whether that’s on who they support in sports to if they offer their house as an AirBnB spot. You have a feel for who you are meeting and a check on their footprint helps you feel informed on yoru chances. Do they seem like they’ll appreciate a certain pitching style?
- It only takes a few minutes to do, and the cost is included in your Acaboom plan.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use the Client Digital Footprint:
- You’re not getting valuable information that can help you build a stronger relationship with the client on the day.
- You’re not adding extra confidence to your safety checks so you have the full picture.
- You’re not using this free tool and building it into your preparation before the market appraisal.
Presentation /Proposal Viewed Notifications
What are Presentation /Proposal Viewed Notifications?
You can get notifications to your phone and email when clients view your proposal or your pre-appointment presentation. You will be sent a message to say, ‘NAME is reading your pre-appointment presentation.’ or ‘NAME is reading your proposal – swipe now to call?’
While you don’t necessarily have to hit the phones when you see this, you have the confidence that the client is invested in the appraisal and are interested in what you have to say.
Why you need Presentation /Proposal Viewed Notifications:
- You will know exactly when they read the presentation. This helps in a few ways. Not only do you get the confidence they are reading, but you also build a picture of when they are reading. Perhaps it’s at midnight! That can really help with your follow-up and increase your chances of winning the instruction.
- You have a great reason to get in touch and remind them to view any material they haven’t read. We can do this automatically, but it is another way to maximise each lead.
- You start to show your team best practices. Great clients come from engagement as a lifecycle. By turning on pre-appointment notifications, you show how you start to build a rapport before the door.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use Presentation /Proposal Viewed Notifications
- You’re not maximizing your chances of understanding the client and their habits – which can lead to you winning the instruction by following up at the right time.
- You’re missing out on an opportunity to provide excellent service by being proactive if you see they aren’t engaging.
- You’re not using a tool that can give you a competitive advantage in the market with no extra costs – allowing you to call when they are in decision making mode!
Pre/ Post Appraisal Surveys
What are Pre/ Post Appraisal Surveys?
These are digital surveys you can send in your presentation before a market appraisal to learn about what clients want and need, and maximize your chances of making the most of the appointment. Ask any questions in a branded, beautiful survey.
Why you need to use Pre/ Post Appraisal Surveys:
- Build a stronger relationship with clients and increase your chances of winning the instruction.
- Ask questions before and after you meet – and get another touch point and reason to follow up.
- Harvest useful information to drive your marketing efforts.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use Pre/ Post Appraisal Surveys
- You’re not getting valuable information that can help you tailor your service to meet the client’s needs.
- You’re not using a tool that can help you build a stronger relationship with the client.
- You’re not maximizing your chances of winning the instruction by tailoring your service to meet the client’s needs.
Data Slides (Property Data and Market Data)
What are data slides?
Showcase powerful local property data and market data slides alongside comparable and sold properties to enrich your presentation. All of the data is unbranded so you can simply share the facts with clients.
Why you need to use data slides:
- Demonstrate your expertise and build confidence with clients.
- Offer talking points and help them understand their valuation
- Cut down research time – the data is made for you in seconds.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use data slides:
- Clients don’t know what they don’t know. You need to be the agent that shows them new facts and encourages questions.
- You may be seen as trying to hide facts if you don’t bring all the data with you
- You may do research – but it is limited to one area. Ours takes in local, regional and national trends. Tailor your proposal to include data specific to the local postcodes, such as the number of transactions in the last 12 months, house price growth/decline in the last 12 months, the average property price in the last 3 months and more. You can also compare their area with their region and then England & Wales and add an interactive sold properties map that clients can explore on their own.
Personalised Digital Proposal
What is a Personalised Digital Proposal?
Acaboom can be used to send a personalised digital proposal complete with your marketing strategy, fees, comparable properties, data slides and much more all in one. It can all be done from your phone, and it’s trackable too– allowing you to see the ROI of Acaboom.
Why you need to use a Personalised Digital Proposal
- The decision-makers all get the same information – even if you didn’t meet them all at the appraisal
- Everything is sent in one go, to their phone and email. Instead of multiple documents, brochures and content – you only need track one send.
- You take the focus off fees and onto your USPs and service.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use a Personalised Digital Proposal:
- You miss a chance to see when the client is reading their material so you can call at a decision-making moment
- You rely on the vendor being able to ‘sell’ your service with little to back them up when they speak to other people (family. friends), helping them select an agent.
- You waste time heading back home or to the office to send documents, valuations and agency agreements are sent days later, after a verbal agreement – slowing the whole process down.
What is AcaSign?
With AcaSign, digital signatures can be added directly to your proposal – so you can speed up the instruction process by allowing all parties to sign without any need to print or use a pen.
Why you need to use AcaSign:
- You can send an agency agreement and get it signed fast – leaving the other agents with their slow process of asking for a verbal yes, then generating an agreement, and then getting a signature.
- With Acaboom, it’s all sent as one with your proposal, which makes it easy to track.
- You show clients you put them first and make things as easy as possible.
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use AcaSign
- Your agency agreement is sent too late in the process, and clients are less likely to have as much interest in getting it signed fast
- You waste extra time using other methods to send an agreement – and this has to be stored, tracked and checked on a different system to Acaboom
- You have to pay a subscription for another online signature service.
What are Reminders?
You improve your chances of winning by ensuring clients engage with their digital proposal or pre-appointment presentation. If a client does not engage with their material the first time around, Acaboom can send them a polite reminder that is fully customizable. This reminder increases engagement levels and encourages clients to view their content.
Why you need to use Reminders:
- Be 100% sure you are doing all you can to get the lead to convert
- Show clients you care that they are making the right decision
- Track your efforts and ROI of Acaboom
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use Reminders:
- You are guessing whether clients are reading their material
- You are following up without data – perhaps too little, or perhaps too often
- Every incorrect call as to if they have read their proposal or presentation could annoy the client
Daily update reports
What are Daily Update Reports?
Want to ensure that you stay on top of your clients’ engagement and never miss an opportunity to follow up? Use reports to see any gaps in your service.
Acaboom’s market update reports are a smart way to stay engaged with your whole database.
Why you need to use Daily Update Reports:
- You can connect and convert with archived leads by being alerted when they revisit their Digital Proposal months or years later.
- You get a summary of the business as it happens
- You can use this to track any weak areas
3 reasons you’re missing out if you don’t use Daily Update Reports:
- You are using guesswork to know if clients are interested
- You don’t get a summary of your hottest leads
- You could easily be missing opportunities