As 2021 draws to a close, it’s time for a fresh start. Acaboom’s V1 user interface is being permanently replaced with our brand new V2 interface.
We had great feedback when we rolled out V2 in beta form in the Summer of 2021. We chased down those early bugs and refined it to be an incredibly powerful version of Acaboom, and that’s why from January 14th 2022, we will migrate all clients to this superior version.
Designed to be more flexible and better integrated with all of the new features you’ve asked for, V2 includes, but is not limited to:
- A traffic light dashboard to see at a glance what has been done/needs doing
- AcaSign, which is an e-signature solution, to allow agency agreements to be included in your proposals
- Updated property data slide – including planning permissions and local area demographics
- Market trend slide with results based on the postcode districts/sectors that make up the geographic area you cover
- Updated intelligence with various alerts, including failed email sends
We’re here to help.
Changing to V2 is simple – after logging in, just click the V2 option. Whilst it’s designed to be easy to use, we’ve set up a series of online training sessions for clients to offer a helping hand and ensure you get the absolute most out of Acaboom.
Book in now
Don’t delay! Book in for the following dates. You can ask questions and see the new version in action.
Nov 3rd 2021 – 11am
Nov 10th 2021 – 11am
Nov 17th 2021 – 11am
Dec 1st 2021 – 11am