The Acaboom service is all about getting your key messages across effectively and helping you win the business.
Whilst such messages include the good reasons to instruct your agency over a competitor, the sales pitch will almost always include on-market and sold comparables along with supporting data that helps show the valuer as being hugely knowledgeable about market conditions and trends, and knowing what’s going on in the local area/community.
We’ve taken things to the next level with two new slides available to all clients using V2 of Acaboom.
Property and local area data
Three easy to use tabs with:
- Build cost per sq ft locally
- Average sold price per sq ft (by property type)
- EPC rating
- Flood risk assessment/rating
- An interactive map showing planning permissions close to the property
- Demographics (eg population by age groups, transport used, local schools, etc)
An exciting feature of this new slide is the ability to specify the geographic using postcode districts/sectors and obtain the results of exactly the area you want reported on.
For ease of accessing the various data elements, tabs are again used. The data available includes:
- Number of transactions in the last 12 months
- House price growth in the last 12 months
- The average property price in the last 3 months
- Recently sold properties in the road/vicinity
- Top transactions in the last 3 months
- Transactions by month
- Transactions by property type
- Avg property prices by property type comparing the selected area with the region and then England & Wales
- An interactive sold properties map
We believe agents will get a lot of benefit from these new slides and look forward to showcasing them!
To see them in action, or to discuss becoming an Acaboom customer, contact us today.