Think Acaboom isn’t for lettings? We’re happy to tell you that’s not the case!
If you’re spending all your time trying to find a couple of leads, which reduces the time you have to spend converting these landlords into clients, Acaboom can support you by helping you with the tools that increase conversions and deliver a better experience. Here’s how.
1. If you don’t get to meet the landlord – what you send before and after the market appraisal is all they actually see.
It’s common that you may not meet the landlord – and without that personal rapport, there has to be another way to deliver the same ‘in person’ experience! Acaboom helps you create this through technology.
- Record a video to introduce yourself before the market appraisal, providing a personal touch to the process. This is unusual in the market and highly appreciated.
- Showcase your track record in achieving maximum rental values
- Demonstrate your key USPS such as acquiring professional tenants
- Introduce their account managers or other benefits such as accompanies viewings, premium listings and professional photography.
- Showcase your options such as advanced property management
When comparing multiple agencies – this is the approach that will be more memorable!
2. Acaboom makes it easy to go the extra mile with property walk throughs
The property is key, but there’s no reason you can’t make walk throughs a more personal and engaging experience.
With Acaboom you can record a personalised property walk through whilst at the market appraisal and embed it within a proposal that is likely to convert.
No more sending videos over email, WhatsApp or transfers. The video is engaging, embedded into a slide, and the landlord can watch over and over.
(The best part? You can see when they are viewing with our notification tools!)
3. Offer a consultative service to justify the rental value
It’s key that you are able to offer a consultative service that relates to the ever changing rental landscape. Acaboom allows you to have all the tools you need to hand on the market and on individual properties to create a valuation of the rental value that’s backed up by rich data. Share comparable properties, complete with interactive floor plans and slideshow photos to reveal the trends in the local area.
It’s a toolkit that’s working perfectly for lettings agents already!
Why not take a look at some of our examples?