The notifications feature offered by Acaboom provide real-time updates on client interest and engagement of a pre-appointment presentations or proposals, allowing you to monitor views without any extra effort. The result? With notifications, you can promptly follow-up with clients who have shown interest or are actively viewing their material and likely to be in a decision-making mindset. This produces timely engagement – which improves rapport and increases the chances of securing instructions.
Not using this feature?
Notifications help you stay informed about any changes with clients, ensuring you remain proactive and ready to take action. By being aware of client activities, you are far more likely to pick up instructions. Without notifications, you are reliant on calls to the client at times that may be inconvenient, or are simply left with a blind spot of their engagement.
- By being aware of client activities, you can pick up instructions even when other agencies may have given up. Clients may view their proposal months later. You can pick up on this and swoop in. With 32% of instructions taking longer than a month to convert, it pays to stay on top of leads.
- Cut down wasted admin time. Chasing, voicemails and running around is all down to relying on guesswork for client follow-ups. By highlighting client interest moments, you save valuable time.
- Notifications can be received before the market appraisal based on if they’ve viewed a pre-appointment presentation, which will mean you are learning about client habits and engagement patterns before meeting them in person- a valuable insight.
Let’s get you started!
Setting up Notifications in the Acaboom App.
- Download the app from the app store or Play Store.
- Log in using your credentials.
Setting up Notifications on a desktop.
You will see a list of topics on the left, scroll down to reach ‘Manage Notifications’ and click on it. and A list will appear for you to choose which notifications you wish to receive:
To set notifications, start by clicking on your office name on the top right hand side and choose My Preferences.
You will see a list of topics on the left, scroll down to reach ‘Manage Notifications’ and click on it.
A list will appear for you to choose which notifications you wish to receive. Once you have made your selections click the ‘save’ button at the bottom of the section.